THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 24, 2008

I must confess

I just ate not one, but two m&m choc.chip cookies at 9 in the morning and soley because it sounded good, not because I was hungry or anything.
riiight, that's the kind of thing that keeps baby weight on. damn.
Today looks promising...to be stressful.
Zach has come down with an incredible case of diarehha and normally I would chalk it up to the stomache bug, as it is that time of year but, because of my recent diagnosis of Giardia..Im freaking out. It started friday and went away and then came back fully on saturday. I called the doctors, because I thought they had Sat. appointements, they don't. So, I've been waiting till right now. If somehow it IS Giardia...it's really scary because It means that somehow we were both infected and possibly, it is our water system..so anyone in may family could have it (including my in-laws..parents, sister and brother).Not only that but IF the baby were to get it, he would not be able to fight it off...
I go in at 1:40, which is just enough time to round everyone up, come home and get ready to go back to class for the first time in over 2 weeks. gag!
I HATE leaving baby, hate it! I have Never left one of my boys this early for this long (6 hours). I know he will be fine, my mother in law is possibly a better caregiver than me and I stopped doubting my husbands abilities years ago..it just hurts in that deep maternal, guilt ridden,sleep deprived..way. I've been working overtime on the pumping thing so that there is enough milk to go round, which is a first for me because I have never had to leave before..and it wears you out, producing more than needed. Im probably just exhausted in general.
I'm not looking forward to returning to school because I am behind miserably. My Chem class, or should I say THE chem class..since it really is the reason for all this madness..going to school being pregnant and crap...
well
I have missed 2 quiz's, one test, 2 labs, onelab quiz and when I return today we're scheduled for another test.
bah humbug.

have I ever mentioned my obsession with chirstmas music?
lol
Eric is about to commit music suicide because a week ago I started playing non-stop x-mas music in the house and he thinks it's insane.
I think it's jolly.
Im a nerd.
and Im ok with it.

0 comments: