THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

friends and babies

I am genuinely happy today. It could be today is Eric and my 2 yr. anniversary. I should say 6 years, since that's how long we have been mtogether and I feel every year should be celebrated. But, technically..2 years of marriage. 6 years and 2 beautiful children and another on the way. It really seems impossible that I have managed to have a relationship so healthy and prosperous consiering my past..but I guess that's what the past is for..to make you appreciate what you have and the ability to know what you don't want.
Other than that, I think my student loan money is on it's way in the mail and that freakin rocks! Not only does this mean we can catch up on bills, but alsothe baholorette party I am throwing in 2 weeks will set us behind again. And hopefully it's enough to get us through the wedding too..since our whole family is in it...I can only imagine the expenses there.
We had the ultrasound last week and it was confirmed as a baby boy. Of Course! I knew it was all along anyway, as soon as I found out I was prego. again. We decided on Andrew William as the name.
One of my dear friends called me on Saturday while we were camping to tell me her great news..she is also expecting. And I should be estatic because she has always wanted another baby and she is a great women and mother..it is bitter-sweet because she truly is the story of the best friend who has the worst bf in history. This sperm donor has no job, no car, a serious attitude adjustment, disrespectful and all in all..a complete loser. Of course I haven't told her this is how I feel (this is how EVERYONE feels). But, I almost want to. It's one of those situations where you don't know where to draw the line on honesty. To tell or not to? Because at this honeymoon stage..she will deny me as a friend, not him. And I cannot bear that, especially when I am only looking out for her. But, she should find out on her own..and she will..eventually. But, now that she is carrying his baby I fear she will put up with anything because in her mind..he is the answer to all her questions as a already single mother..and another baby on the way.
Aside from that..these kids are insane. Zach doesn't listen for a damn, Danny is Mr. Attitude and I think I might lose my mind sometimes..but in a good way.
Oh well..going swimming today and celebrating love with the hubby.

0 comments: