THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

plans for...nothing.

I am a matron of honor.
It sounds prestigious and I am sure many women imagine themselves as maid of honor/matron of honor and think....."what an honor" it would be.
It is NOT an honor. It is a whole bunch of work, stress and irritation. And after planning my own wedding without any help from anyone, helping someone else plan thiers is nerve-wracking and un-ending.
ON that note, this weekend is the fabulous bachlorette party. And let me say:
Planning a bachlorette party while pregnant is like planning a feast for a dieter. We can attend and watch, but really not partake in any real amount of fun, or anything that causes joy.
In fact, I am calling myself "the cooler" because I figure my job will end up being stomping out any drunk drama before it interferes with the bride and making sure everyone is being safe and responsible...somewhat.
Ok, so bascially I get the chance to play "mom"
Which I do for a living everyday of my life, and I am really not looking forward to doing it for adults..especially drunk ones who want to be pretend like they have no morals for the night and the next day feel guilty for everything they have done.
Not to mention..
I swear I was NEVER as self-absorbed as my dear Sister-in-law/bride to be.
She is insane...seriously, about to crack and not a single word leaves her lips unless it somehow relates to her wedding, her wishes, her big day.
She is turning into a bridezilla...quickly, very quickly.
Another thing to mention is how ridiculous it is that a pregnant women must spend a shit load on a limo AND a hotel, which neither serve any purpose to me considering I cannot drink andwould rather drive home and sleep in my own bed.
Actually, I would rather skip the whole damn thing, stay home and take care of my babies and work on growing the one in my belly.
Danny also has his first soccer game this sat. (now, THAT I am excited about!)
Zach is adorably awesome today, giving affection all night long and without any shyness..
I love my children and they have taught me to be patient and wholesome..and put up with all this dumb side stuff (like bach. parties and crazy brides)
My belly is getting big and my vericose veins even bigger..THAT I don't love.
I am going to go read some of my new book about some poor family of 12 in Ireland in the 1920's..
If that doesnt make me appreciate my life, nothing will.
Actually, I just enjoy that sappy shit...Im a loser, I know.

0 comments: