THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30, 2008

out with the old in with the ... old. :)

Eric came home from work yesterday with 2 huge dressers, worn with age, but solid wood and a beautifully designed wood pattern. So, today I spent my time measuring our house (which is no where near big enough for a family of 5..or even 4 for that matter). And I have decided in all my bravery too..
trash my falling apart armoire (however you spell that) and white dresser that I left home with when I was 17, were bought when I was 13 and have lived through 1 flooded basement and 5 moves and...show EVERY ounce of damage they hae recieved. So, Eric and I take the new dressers and put those into our room, which will take up every extra inch of space we didn't have to start with. And then, we will transfer Zach and Danny's clothed into the built in closets in thier room ( where we currently hold our crap). A few x-mas's ago,I was given the gift of these "kid closet organizers" so..Ill be installing those and getting rid of Danny's dresser which was also a hand me down and not doing so welll. And that will free up the dresser in the baby room, so that I can FINALLY start pulling up my baby clothes and getting them washed and prepared for baby Andrew....in the midst of all the moving of furniture and of course the non-stop sorting of the older boys clothes.."this doesnt fit, this does, this needs thrown away, this can go immediately to Zach from Danny since they are about the same size and 3 years apart!" lol..
that is my weekend in a nutshell. exciting, I know. And the only reason Eric is so apt to jump in and help..
the one dresser which will be precisly placed on the wall facing our bed has a 6 foot wide mirror on it...
and what do you think was his first thought?
Dream on buddy...I have 3 1/2 weeks till delivery and then I plan on using every 6 weeks postpartum that I can as an excuse NOT to give you your moment of glory in the mirror.
Danny's month long Halloween festivities are finally over, (thank god). The kid dressed up 8 times this month, one party after the next, parades', trick or treating, pics...im so done with Superman. Actually,I might make them dress up one more time to score pics with the carved pumpkins, but then I swear I'm done.
I am ready for October to be over and November to be here already
even though I am about 2 months behind in my normal preparing -for- baby stuff.
I really dont know how I am going to get all this done before this little guy comes. everytime I feel like I have an extra minute, I have to study...ahhh..Im also really done with classes!
BUT
I am really proud of myself,because I have been determined to work on chemistry and focus and figure this shit out.
and I took my test yesterday and..
I think I did..ok..like...maybe a B? definatey a C! and I need a 75% to being me up to 70% in the class...which means I can actually use the credit to apply to the program.
so, cross your fingers..
but hey, at least I tried!
thats all for now.
Im going back to work.

1 comments:

Claire said...

is it wrong that I laughed REALLY hard & was like GO SARAH at the "not giving you the moment of glory" LOL!!!