THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

better






We're doing much better today. Things have either calmed down or I have just gotten used to them. Danny no longer has a crazy fever, it's controlled and he is actually up walking, talking and eating. And now Im wishing he was still feeling lethargic. Shh....



Zach seems slightly better, at least the screaming fits have subsided. He still greets me at least 3 times throughout the night, but I have accepted that as part of my current life now. I don't have the energry or ability to rectify the situation when there is a 3 week old nursing in my bed. So, pick your battles...Im defeated..for now! Just wait until this baby is sleeping through the night in his crib and Zach is going to have quite the adjustment period..I just have to figure out my attack plan!



Andrew is very...gas-y. Which is weird, because he's totally breastfed and my diet is very healthy, actually. He just whines, whimpers and farts constantly. I don't understand why.



Other than that, he's great. He's starting to fill out in all the right areas, getting those cute little winkles of fat and chubby cheeks.



Our fish is in thr last stages of death. This damn goldfish (whose name I don't even know...) will not die! He has been holding on for days now, I'm like "die already so i can clean the tank and get a new one"



Great-at this exact moment Danny just said "I don't want the fish to die, he's my best friend."



Keep in mind: Danny hasn't thought once about that damn fish since the day we bought it for him 2 1/2 years ago for his 2nd birthday and now all of a sudden he loves it.



My semester is winding down with finals in 2 weeks and only 2 more days of classes and only once class left that I actually have to show up for-THANK GOD! I don't even care anymore. I porbably should, because Iknow my acceptance into the program is dependant on grades, but the damage has been done. Having a baby in the complete middle of the semester doesn't make for straight A's. I only wish I could send a short, sweet note with my application like



Dear Reviewing people,



please understand that my grades reflect the fact that I was pregnant for my last and most crucial semester, delivered the baby 3 weeks early-directly in the middle of the semester. I also have 2 young boys. I was diagnosed with Giardia while pregnant and during the same week that I had to fulfill the duty of Matron of Honor for a horrendous bridezilla who I love dearly. And yeah...I REALLY WANT TO BE ACCEPETED...WAAAAHHHHH..... ( me whining loudly)



Thanks,



Insane mother of 3









I might just send it. Could it hurt?



Hey,they might be men..maybe I should throw in a :









PS-I hear I give good head.






lol



totally joking. totally.



I don't even do that anymore, those days are way over.






Woah. My page totally just went pg-13. Here's some G rated pics to make up for it!





He's definately handsome.





I love this one of him.


My little sick-ling, still making it look good!

0 comments: