THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Sick House

It's Official...
This is the sick house.
Zach was diagnosed with Giardia. We found out on Thanksgiving Eve and I spent 12 hours of my day working on getting him his prescription since the doctor's office is full of complete idiots. They wrote the wrong Rx, sent it to the wrong place and then after 6 hours of waiting, they put me on hold for 45 min. ( no exaggeration) and finally told me there was a mistake and because of the medicine is so hard to mix, it has to be mixed at Children's hospital, but because they waited so long the Pharmacy is closed and now they are trying to geta hold of someone in the "in-patient" pharmacy. Well..2 hours later the in-patient pharm. called me and told me to come pick it up, they sent it to the wrong place IN the hospital, I finally tracked it down and was on my way home at 9:30 pm...when I was rear-ended by a decently nice drunk girl....lovely, right?
The Holiday was terrific considering the sickness factor.
And then yesterday happened.
Danny woke up fine, but by 1:00, said he didn't feel good and then somehow developed a temp. of 103.5.
I had to go to school, there was no way around it. I had to take 2 make up tests and make up 2 labs plus turn it all my english stuff...
My mother in law calls to tell me that Danny's temp is up over 103 WITH tylenol already in his system all day and he vommited and hasn't moved off the couch since I left.
Oh, I forgot. Zach also developed this horrible upper respitory thing and with him being so young, there is nothing I can give him but tylenol..so his nose is bleeding from wiping, he coughs and has this horrible drainage that just pours out. He has insane screaming fits that last well over an hour long..for no reason.
And then last night
The baby's stool was loose, like not normal breast-fed baby poo.
I mean C'MON!
So, today I have spent in between all children and on the phone with the nurses from the office..I have to take in a stool specimen so they can test Andrew for the big "G".
and we STILL dont know where it's coming from.
All in this one house we have an upper respitory infection, Giardia, The stomache flu, a 3 week old baby with diarreha and
an overwhelmed mother
who is running on auto-pilot.
I really can't take any more health issues.
I have always taken pride in my healthy children
And my kids don't even go to daycare or a baby sitter's house..what the hell??
Danny goes to Preschool but only for 2 1/2 hours a day, 3 days a week...

And with finals around the corner and Christmas quickly approaching and having barely started on shopping...
well..
Im considering
NOT having any more children,
I will probably take this back some day soon
But,
I think 3 is enough, I'm done. My heart cannot handle any more!
:)

0 comments: