THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

busy bee

I am insanely busy these days! Getting ready for Christmas with 3 children, one very young is proving to be very challenging!
This past weekend was a hit. 8 of my good friends went up for the horrendous browns game in the 10 degree weather, negative if you count the wind chill. We tailgated for a while and had a load of fun in the dawg pound. But, overall it was exhausting and I am still re-couping from my first 6 hours away from home with the addition of my first consumption of beer.
Since then it has been go-go-go in between last minute shopping and preparing for the craziness.
Danny is soo freaking excited, it's really all he talks about.
On top of all that, I go in today to have my birth control placed, Mirena. Im pretty excited about that because it means no more babies!! Well, for at least 5 years or earlier if I want. Go Safe SEX!
Another change is I had to give up nursing. I took the baby in because he was screaming and crying non-stop after a week of my not eating dairy. The doc. said he may be lactose intolerant. So, I tried a few days of pumping and storing while he tried soy based formula (which is the type I have always used when I switched because I have always had good experiences with it). What an amazing change. He is like a new baby, he sleeps!! And I feel like a human again because it was worse than normal newborn lack of sleep..there was NO sleep and I was running all day after the other 2! And I have never taken naps, it's not something I allow..I feel too guilty afterwards.
So, we're much happier now, although it sucks that I had to give up my special bond. On the other hand, Eric is way more involed and loves feeding him, which makes me happy.
Im off to the docs, grocery shopping and many other things..

0 comments: