THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

c'mon 40!

I have been at it all day.
I have sucessfully done our taxes-thank you children ( you do pay off once a year!)
I have sucessfully renewed my fafsa and it looks like (thanks to the addition of Andrew) I wont have to pay a penny out of my own pocket for school next semester, which is how it should be.
I have found out nothing about kindergarten registration and the woman on the phone was a nasty wench and they should really have more information online, get with the program!
I have sat waiting by the phone for Eric to call and tell me how the requested meeting with his boss went, obviously he hasn't had it yet. Eric is going to ask for a voluntary lay-off, because he will make more money than he his now (with his measly 2 days a week) on un-employment and then at least he can make money while he looks for a job.
But, I sucessfully convinced him that maybe school is the way to go.
And then over the weekend, we found this perfect program, well..perfect because it's something that he was really interested in and because the trainging was only 3 months. But, then today I found out that they do not accept federal/state funding, so that means a no-go. We couldn't get a private loan if we tried and why would we go in debt to goto school when there are plenty of schools he could attend for free (since he is in the same household I am). But, those schools are at least 1 yr. long and we can't survive without money that long.
Im job hunting, he is job hunting.
Life is rough right now, for a lot of people and I know we are in a better place than some.
Oddly enough, the hubby and I are gettng along extrememly well. Which is utterly insane. We are more broke than we ever have been before, he is about to not have a job,I can't find a job, our bills are 3 months behind, we have $10 in the bank, we're scrapping by on $40/week for food for a family of 5 and....
you would think we just started dating?!
It's crazy! There's like this whole-"we don't give a damn, we're rich in love, kids and health" thing going on.
I think it's part-denial, part-insanity, part-immaturity and part-awesomeness, because its making life a little easier.
Hey, you have to smile about something, right?
Splash Lagoon was sweet. I loved every minute of getting to ride rides with Danny and be the mom he deserves, he didn't share me at all for about 5 hours.
And then the next day I spent the whole day with Zach in the kiddie pool..which is so freakin cute with all these little slides and fountains and frogs like literally spitting on you. It was great to just be with him.
Of course.
I missed my baby horribly and even almost cried on the phone on Sat. night while talking to Eric, but it was a happy cry. Andrew was smiling for Eric and..well, I was sad to miss it but happy Eric was bonding, I guess it took kicking me out for them to click. He says Im a baby hog.
I'm on 2 striaht days of 7 hours of uninterrupted, beautiful, blessed sleep. Thats right-my 10 week old is sleeping on a 8 hour stretch like a champ and Zach is FINALLY getting out of the habit of visiting mom in bed every few hours.
I am a new woman, hence all the accomplishments today!

My dear friend Tab is having twin girls..like..in the next few weeks and I decided to break out the sewing machine for thier gifts. Mostly because she will appreciate what I am making more than anyone I know and also because I have neglected my hobby as of late.

I am making floor length, open back, floral sundresses. One will be pink with an applique purple heart and the other purple with a matching pink applique heart. The vision in my head is purely perfect, now just getting it done the way I want..slightly harder. And I am feeling pressured bcause I have only sewn clothes for myself and..when they dont turn out perfect, I dont care, but a gift for twin girls..wow..perfection is necesary.
I want twin girls, damnit.

I am not stepping on a scale untill febuary1st and we'll see if my fail-proof, used in the past, baby weight loss methiod works as well the third time. I will say this-I do not SEE any changes, or FEEL any changes...and I might have to actually buckle down and do like a real diet plan. I have always been good at losing weight, this time may be different and I don't know if I will be able to cope, lol.

That about raps it up. Other than your normal craziness of this mother of three business and dealing with the tempermant of 5 year old and then the double trouble effect of the two youngest, seperated by only 19 months...
ahh...
I hear the party starts when your 40.
I can't wait!

0 comments: