THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 15, 2008

(((banging head against wall)))

i am irrationally frustrated. Obviously I can do nothing about the lack of electrcity at my house. I cannot turn my paper in for school because it is saved on my computer at home, which has no power. My car hood practically flew up on me while driving down 77, during rush hour in Cleveland. Now, Im IN Cleveland with no way of fixing my hood, because I brought no money with me. I was 20+ minutes late to class, the same class I have no paper to turn in. I have a headache, Im tired, Im bitchy, Im pregnant..and..
I cannot fix any of the above mentioned issues and THAT is my main issue.
I should realize how lucky I am compared to those who live down south and have no house, but instead Im bitching about no power in my house.
Thankfully, my father in law..came through with a generator..so we plugged in our fridge for an hour to cool everything off. I estimated about $600 worth of food in my freezer and fridge. And then I had to hook up my fishtank for an hour so my dumb fish and frog don't die.
I have candles throughout the house, flashlights ready and Im anxiously waiting to find out wheather it will be on when i get home, or if it's really goin to be wed. or fri. ( I will go crazy)
Danny practically had a mental breakdown when he woke up to find "god still hadn't turned the power back on" and he still couldnt watch cartoons.
and..
did I mention im at school, with a completely unsafe transportation system to get home in??

on other notes...
the shower went...
ahh
well? I guess.
My sis looks like she was faking her happiness the whole time and..I know her well enough to know she was. not alot of people came. Infact, barely 15. She looked really dissapointed and on the verge of tears and I don't know what I could have done to help, but of course I felt responsible; as if I had failed somehow. less than 3 weeks till the wedding. We haven't paid Rent, we owe preschool 1st and last months pay, car payment..all this insane crap for the wedding, facials...hair,shoes,tux's...3 of them
i might blow up over here! lol....
But, I am looking forward to a reunion on Saturday..an old friend and her family :)
so, thats my good news..and Im trying really hard to concentrate on that!

1 comments:

Claire said...

I'M THE OLD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww..SARAH!!! That just made my whole night woman!!!!!!!

Let me know if we can help ok?? I feel your pain.. believe me..I dont know how we're ever going to shut eachother up comparing matching stories this weekend!!!!