THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

offically a nerd

I have just recently decided what to write my term paper on...a drum roll is in order:
The History Of Portage Lakes.
Yeah, I know..nerdy as hell and yet...I am totally excited. I went to the library today which I might add, was a really nice break from my normal routine of being a mom. I was completely kid free and I ended up sitting in one of those uncomfortable chair things in the middle of the long row of books, with my glasses wishing I had a nice cup of starbucks to complete my wonderful moment.
Any way, the stuff I am finding is actually really interesting..because I live here and this place has a HUGE history and some kinda interesting unknown facts and I seriously cannot wait to jam pack them into one long ass paper to turn in and hopeully, get a decent grade on!!
Also, I know that I will be bitching about this topic choice later, wheather it be because it is to hard, im stressed or it's totally not interesting any more. lol
I had my 28 week check up at the ob today and did the gestational diabetes test and will probably fail. The thing said to eat, so I did and then my doc. says that usually makes you fail. Great, thanks for letting me know now. I failed the when I was preggers with danny and then passed with Zach and I really want to pass this time because the 3 hour test is not fun at all!
I am gaining a terrific amount of weight, at least 1 lb a week. scary...because I know I have to lose it later, but Im pretty much like. yeah. I dont care.
baby sounds great, moving CONSTANTLY and I cannot comment enough on how much this child kicks and flips. I really hope this is no inclination into his personality because I was really hoping for my 3rd laid back, super easy baby!
Other than that there is reallynothing going on. Danny is doing better at soccer, we're working on some.."key ideas" like..not wrestiling with the other boys in line and not cutting. his coccer skills, it's more like life skills we're adressing. I guess thats typical with a 4 yr. old.
Zach is cutting his last 3 teeth until he get's his 4 yr. molars and boy oh boy, he'll let you know. he spent all weekend attached to me and sleeping on me and now he has turned into Dr. Jerkell and Mr Hyde. He's still adorable though and I get a lot more snuggle time then Im normally allowed...so im digging it secretly.
Eric had placed an pplication for a job that I will probably get my hopes up for..because we have a reference who says it may happen..I really want it to, like alaways..but Im also becoming adjusted to rejection. So, I'll just silently wish.
All in well in the land of my life..
the wedding is now 4 weeks away....I really need to get some extra cash, but the boys will look lovely..and I cant wait for pics!
ta-ta

0 comments: